Careers with us
CDL Drivers - Join one of the safest fleets on the road today!
When you join Keen, you've joined one of the safest fleets on the road with generous home time. Keen drivers haul heavy equipment thousands of miles across the U.S. and to Eastern Region Ports, all while remaining one of the safest fleets on the road. Integrity, passion, and safety are the hallmarks of Keen Drivers.
Driving for Keen provides you the freedom and home time that drivers seek in the industry. The length-of-haul, regular work schedule, and the opportunity to reset your hours at home vs on the road provides Keen drivers with independence.
Why join Keen?
To our Operations and Support teams you are more than a driver, you are the “face of Keen” and a respected teammate. Our competitive compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to you.
Ready to join? Need more information? Call 1-888-872-5336
What you'll need to join Keen:
- Class A, Commercial Driver’s license
- A minimum of 2 years of Over the Road (OTR) driving experience
- Safe driving record
- Consistent work history
- Competitive industry pay; Average $75,000 annually, earning potential up to $100,000+ annually
- Referral & safety bonuses
- Paid orientation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Match – Up to 6%
- Employee discounts within network; hotels, airlines, automotive
- Company Paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Home Time – consecutive days of work
We provide the keys to your success with:
- Newer tractors
- Access to qualified maintenance technicians
- Rider/Passenger Program
Keen transport is a national provider of heavy haul transportation and logistics services for the construction, mining and agricultural equipment markets. For more than 50 years, we have been developing new services and refining our technical expertise to accommodate the evolving needs of our customers and their machines.
We remain committed to our drivers who are at the heart of our operations, as well as the supporting operational and administrative staff who keep our fleet on the road and on-time.
As a Keen driver you're part of a global network. Since 2017, Keen is a part of the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group, which allows us to offer a wider range of ocean and land-based services for the heavy equipment market.